CTP OTS in the cancer industry.

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Karlin Views: 2,164
Published: 18 y

CTP OTS in the cancer industry.

Quoted: "I'm just saying that cancer is a real disease that takes the lives of MANY people... not some Conspiracy created by the government, the medical profession, or anyone else."

K - With respect for the afflicted and suffering people with cancer, and those who died of cancer, there is nonetheless a few areas where the cancer "treatment, diagnosis, and prevention" fails us.
Or worse, and even if it is 'worse than failing us', it does not disparage the memories of the victims or the trials of those afflicted with cancer. What I mean by worse than failing is, of course, that cancer is being perpetrated on us on purpose.

"Create the Problem, Offer the Solution" [CTP OTS] sums up the cancer Conspiracy - they create cancer and lead us into treatment, which is the solution. But its not a total solution, as "surviving cancer" means to live 5 years after diagnosis - don't forget that when you read stats about cancer death rates dropping, thats all it means.

We don't hear the statistic about "cancer rates", which are increasing dramatically.
They will chalk that up to better diagnosis, but its not true - the fact is more cancers are forming in more people now than ever before.

The emphasis on treatment and diagnosis tells us something - a lack of prevention fits nicely in the "CTP OTS" situation.

They are using your charity dollars to forward this agenda, using our money to develop new drugs that are slightly different and not much more effective than older drugs, and a lot more expensive / profitable. Not prevention... which might be our first choice.

Why not prevention? 2 big reasons -
1] Because it would point a finger directly at our consumer products, the toxic components that invade our lives and bodies just by following the normal trends of consumers. That would reduce profits for the large consumer products corporations, and they are all tied together in certain ways so that none of them hurt another - "cross investments" in each other's corporations does that very well.
2] it would reduce the "create the problem" effectiveness, because it would reduce the numbers of patients with cancers if the causes of cancers was eliminated from our consumer goods.

They WANT more cancers, but it does not do them any good if they cannot diagnose them.

Sure, cancers were around before modern society stepped in, but so what? It was just an opportunity that they exploited. This is hard to hear, but hey my own mother has lost a breast to cancer, and half her siblings died of it. They all followed the basic consumer habits and never knew why they got cancer.

THESE ARE THE MAJOR SOURCES FOR MOST VICTIMS OF CANCERS:
Makeup, pesticides, detergents and shampoos, smell-nice [perfumes, fabric sprays, etc.], artificial fabrics, fire-retardants, food additives ...
There are more, I may have missed some big ones, but avoiding these means a lifestyle change. Avoid mainstream 'everything', and find natural ways, natural fabrics, natural foods.

For eg., Shampoos can be made from petrochemicals [as all major brands are] or from natural sources - just look for them at health stores. If you see shampoos in say, London Drugs, I bet there is not one that is naturally sources, they are all from Proctor-Gamble [of whatever they are called now, Unilever?] - But you get my drift - major brands are major danger, cuz they use petrochemical sources for those products.

And, its not just cancer that these toxic products cause - chronic illnesses of all sorts are due to the bodily functions being confused or stopped by toxins. Cancer is one potential outcome.

The arguement will be put forward that
"if this were true, the FDA would know about it and they would not let this go on". Ha. Ha ha ha ha. Mars? ha ha ha.
Sorry, but you are lost my friend, if you say that. The FDA works hand in hand with the pharmaceuticals and other corporations... in fact, the top dogs at the FDA COME from the corporate side, and FDA heads GO to work for those same corporations they are regulating AFTER they learn the ropes at the FDA.

The FDA is only concerned with the profitability of the corporations.
or -
The FDA is ONLY concerned with the profitability of the corporations.

Next arguement:
" If it were true, the NEWSPEOPLE would tell the public, and win the Pulitzer prise for it" It is amazing how peoplke still think this, with news outlest being owned by just a very few people anymore, and tight control on the writers, and then the writers also have to get past the producers or publishers, and those positions are fillied with "our people in all the right places". Its not difficult to keep control... and its been working for 50 years like this.
Some leaks get out, and then they are quickly put to rest.

CTP OTS is real, and it took my mothers breast, millions of lives, and counting.
To Wit - the emphasis on diagnosis.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (3)