CureZone   Log On   Join
what to do when...

Views: 5,719
Published: 18 y

what to do when...

Here is my story.
i have been suffering for bo for many years now and about 2 years ago, i decided to take action to solve my problem. But as time passed, i became more and more...obsessed in wanting to clear up this whole thing. Not only that, i was pschologically affected; should i notice people giving me weird stares or blocking their noses, i would immediately want to go back home to take a long bath, irregardless of what i was doing. My family members are telling me that as compared to before, i have improved a lot. No doubt about that i am sure. However, this obsessiveness to totally wipe off that shitty smell/feeling still persists. And i keep having thoughts of "what if i dont have this smell, i would be..." and all that. ( i am way past looking at the bright side of life)
So why is it that then, when for the first few times in months that i believe i dont have anymore smell (when i smell myself), there are people still giving some kinda weird looks to me. Yes, like they still smelled something foul? My family members keep telling me that i am totally cured but judging by the wider and harsher public, it totally does not seem so. Its getting hell'vu frustrating. I still wanna get on with my life but how could i when this baggage is certainly one that i wish to dump into a trash can within sight?

Does anyone have any same experiences as me? What should i do? I am sick of talking to my family members when they keep insisting i am ok already when i know that i am not. They dont understand me and i know i am not wrong in my beliefs.
help-

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)