CureZone   Log On   Join
Suggested Treatment Advice

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Eedbeedee Views: 5,426
Published: 18 y

Suggested Treatment Advice

For the people who think it is likely that their condition is caused by the overgrowth of bad bacteria and/or yeast in the digestive tract thus causing the 'irritation' then here is my suggested treatment. Firstly let me say that I am not a Naturopath/natural healthcare practicioner but I have done some research into what I think might help and am still seeing a Naturopath myself for treatment. I actually think the best type of Natural Healthcare practicioner to go to in our case would be an Ayurvedic practicioner. This is because they are very clued up about 'imbalances' in the body, which I believe is what we have an extreme case of. Some of you might consider going to one for help. From what I have gathered about this condition and from reading Andreas Moritz's book I think this chronic condition will be very hard to treat without doing many liver and bowel cleanses. Andreas says this condition is like a 'vicious cycle'. I believe he is referring to the fact that if you continue to have poor digestion even if you are taking herbs or whatever to kill the bacteria you may not get very far since these organisms feed particularly on undigested food particles. Liver cleansing is the best way to improve your digestion. I myself feel that for me personally, liver cleansing might make my weight drop too much. Andreas says "It is normal to drop some weight after liver cleansing." So the following things are what I am trying for now to at least improve it until I put on enough weight to try liver cleansing: 1) Herbal Tonic to kill staph and yeast. Includes the following herbs: Barberry, Goldenseal root, Bearberry and Black Walnut. I take 4mls three times a day after meals. 2) Caprylic Acid tablets, one with each meal to kill yeast. 3) Omega 3 tablets. One with each meal. (anti-inflammatory for the gut) 4) Digestive enzymes. One with each meal to aid digestion. 5) Probiotic tablets (4 a day) 5) Avoiding bread, fruit and sugar 6) Colosan (bowel cleanse) once a week I also feel that if you are not going to do liver cleansing for a while that you find out what food allergies/sensitivities you have. In my stool test results it says "people with dysbiotic bacteria often end up being sensitive to a variety of foods". Eating the foods that your immune system reacts to will put stress on your immune system thus not be conducive to healing. My food sensitivies were identified in the NES scan and there was about a dozen or so foods that I react to. (Remember this is not forever, just while you have this problem). If you can't do an NES scan, then a Natropath can advise you on various tests to test for food sensitivies. As far as digestion goes, from Andreas's book the following things encourage good digestion: 1) Eating your main meal of the day at lunchtime instead of dinner 2) Not eating anything after 7 pm at night 3) Eating fruit (if you still want to) on it's own and only 1 a day 4) Not eating animal protein and starchy foods in same meal for example steak and potatos. (This is difficult, so I have also read from another source that eating 80% starch and 20% protein is a more tolerable combination. I myself eat my protein first, then vegetables then starch. 5) Not eating protein in your evening meal as digestive ability is lower at this time. (I feel this is too hard for me, so I just have a small bit of protein, usually fish or chicken. I am trying to avoid red meat as it is very acid-forming.) So you could try some/all of the above if you wish. I have noticed some improvement (less redness/rawness and thinner skin) since doing the above. I am interested in trying that black olive thing someone was talking about as well. Good luck everyone. Keep communicating.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)