CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: This looks like an advertisement n/m

Larry_B Views: 2,274
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 741,573

Re: This looks like an advertisement n/m

"It is not an advertisement, I have honsestly been recieving many e-mails from curezone members asking me what the site is like. Alot of people have been posting that question on the forums. I simply put up everything the forum has to offer."

Judging by your history, this is just another one of your many promotional posts. We all know you're affiliated with this and you're trying to come off as anyhing else does not help with many people's suspicions of Trudeau business practices. Please stop.

Personally I signed up for the site during the free period and was absolutely shocked at how little content there was for an actual pay site. I was thinking that if they're charging $5 a month for this site, they'd be charging $1000 per month for curezone.com if all was proportional.

Very very few sites attract any long term business that operate on a pay per view model. p 0 r n, stock tips, gambling tips have occasionally worked. A site on health informtion? Sorry, there's waaaaay to much for free already available. And if you've obviously found CureZone already, don't even think about wasting your money there.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)