CureZone   Log On   Join
NaturalCures.com: I'll Tell You What It Offers

Views: 11,076
Published: 18 y

NaturalCures.com: I'll Tell You What It Offers

Ok, ALOT of people have been e-mailing me asking me what the site offers, well, I'm going to tell you. I can't share pictures, but everything I'm going to tell you about is on the site.

COOL FEATURES----

1. The site offers a FREE weekly Health Tip written by their own health advisor, it's not Kevin Trudeau . This feature is even available to non-members and can be got on the front page of the website.

2. The site offers FREE health neews that reports on the most current developments in the Alternative Health area. This feature is also available to non-members for free and can be accessed on the front page of the site.

3. The Natural Cures Monthly Newsletter is available to all members on the site and is downloadable or viewable online. It is added every month and is never late.

4. The site has Kevin's first book, "NATURAL CURES THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT", uploaded. Any member can easily click on the link and view the entire book online and or download it.

5. The site also offers the e-mails to 3 Natural Health Doctors that answer your health questions within 3 days. This service is free for all members. BY THE WAY: IF YOU BECOME A MEMBER, EVERYTHING ON THE SITE IS FREE. NOTHING IS KEPT BACK OR REQUIRES MORE MONEY TO BE SPENT.

6. The website also offers a awesome MESSAGE BOARD that has a forum for every disease. If you have a disease or simply want to talk with other members about health, go to the forum and talk till you drop.

7. The website also offers a really cool CHAT ROOM where you can chat with other members in real time and also chat with doctors. Also, the site is planning to have special times soon where Kevin himself will go into the chat room and talk with the members about certain things.

8. The site offers a section where you can find every disease and it's cure. EVEN THE "ASIAN BIRD FLU" HAS A CURE LISTED!

9. The site offers the ability to find a Alternative Health doctor. They have a database that contains over 200,000 doctors arround the US and soon, the WORLD.

10. The site has a section where you can find the best reading materials on whatever subject you wish to know about.

11. The site has a section on CLEANSING AND DETOXIFYING. It lists Kevin's own FREE Colon Cleanse and QUICK AND EASY DAY CLEANSE. AND JUST TODAY, HE RELEASED HIS NEW "CANDIDA CLEANSE" ON THE SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is planned that he will release Liver Cleanses and other cleanses such as a KIDNEY one.

12. The site has a section where health articles are kept so that members can view them and get much needed health information.

13. The site has a section where WHEGHT LOSS is talked about, it has a plan on how to loose all the weight naturally and also has an area for OBESE people to plan their weight loss.

14. The site also has two sections called "WHOLE FOOD DIET" and "RAW FOOD DIET". Both these sections explain how to do each and how to be healthy as possible.

15. The site offers a section on steps to take so that YOU CAN NEVER GET SICK AGAIN. Many people have reported never getting a cold in over 2 years since following the program.

16. The site also has a section on pH testing and how to do it properly. It takes you step by step on how to properly use pH paper and how to get the results you want.

17. The site has a VIRTUAL MARKET PLACE where they list sections on what BOTTLE WATERS to get and so on. It is planned in the near future to include BRAND NAME products.

FEATURES THAT ARE COMING IN THE NEXT MONTH------------

1. A section all on it's own about ALTERNTIVES TO WESTERN CANCER TREATEMENTS. Coming October 8, 2006.

2. A section where someone can tell the website what their symptoms are and the site will explain what problem they have. Coming October 31, 2006.

I hope you can now see that the site DOES offer what it promises and that it is worth CHEKING OUT. Remember, when you take the 7 DAY FREE TRIAL, all this is offered to you. Nothing is kept from you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)