CureZone   Log On   Join
Eczema - Nickel allergy

yop_jones Views: 11,461
Published: 19 y

Eczema - Nickel allergy

Hi,
I have had eczema for as long as I can remember, primaily in the bend of my arms, legs, front and back of my neck, my face and hands - although it does not limit itself to these areas only. I'm now 26 and have given up on the promise from childhood doctors that I'll eventually grow out of it.

I use hydrocortisone and moisturisers daily, but if I'm lucky I only get occassional patches of relief. But it's only ever temporary. Occassional relief, while gratefully received, is frustrating as I know I'm not getting to the source of the problem and doctors seem to know less about this than I do. I recently had a patch test done, but the only thing I was told I was allergic to was nickel. I don't wear any jewellery and although I know there is a level of nickel in foods, it seems impossible to avoid.

Any advice you can give would be very much appreciated. In particular, I've read a little around liver cleansing. Does this really work? Is there any particular method I should try first?

Thanks,
Martin.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)