CureZone   Log On   Join
to my student

trapper/kcmo Views: 2,395
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 731,589

to my student

every one of those statements i listed are flat out lies, kevin. the only good surgery is one which is absolutely necessary to save your life, like patching up or sewing together from an accident. the rest can be seen coming and avoided 99% of the time. and all surgeries do permanent damage, especially with the fluoridated drugs they give to knock you out. avoid them at all costs.

lets go over the list quickly:

PEOPLE DON'T HAVE PARASITES!!!! Not in THIS day and age!!! Oh My, NO!! - everyone has parasites of some kind and they are the primary cause of many deaths but kept secret.

the government protects us from bad food, bad medical practices and toxins in our environment, making it foolish to worry about. - the gov cant tell the truth and is running a protection racket for the big companies. keeping the coffers full and the dow jones up is their focus, while lining their own personal pockets along the way.

vaccinations work, are necessary, and are mandatory for children. - the whole theory of vaccinations is flawed. they have, instead, become a number one tool in decreasing life expectancy and keeping people from their retirement money.

some organs are obsolete or otherwise are not necessary. - the human body is perfect until tampered with.

proper eating is three meals per day following the food pyramid with all the food groups. (corollary lie - if i dont eat, i will die!) (2nd corollary lie - if i am sick, i must still eat to survive) - the amount of food people eat is obscene. only hogs eat more, or would if they could. fasting for many days in a row is the answer to most health problems, but people wont do it. hell, they have a hard time skipping one meal!

the sun is harmful. - the sun is the source of all life on the planet. we were designed to be naked in the sunshine every day.

fevers must be reduced. - fevers are a part of our immune system. if you want to help the immune system fight an illness, help the fever.

infections will kill you without Antibiotics . - stop eating and infections will go away. herbs like oregano oil will help without killing good flora in the body.

surgeries are safe and do no permanent harm. - they always do harm and risk life every time one goes under anesthesia. it happens a lot more than is said, and lied about even then.

doctors know more than you do about your health. - you know your body better than anyone. doctors are nothing more than highly trained salesmen. stay away.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (2)