CureZone   Log On   Join
Herniated Discs: Natural Healing & Recommended Resources

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Heal Gut Dysbiosis
Remove the gunk and repopulate with probiotics.

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

metta Views: 5,368
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 731,163

Herniated Discs: Natural Healing & Recommended Resources

I've visited with many people about this issue recently since I seriously injured my back last year, and I have arduously been avoiding surgery.   As you know, many people have benefited from back surgery (my mom included) -- and I've heard some pretty scary stories, too.

So...the surgeon seems to make all the difference.  If your husband is going to have surgery (and I wouldn't blame him a bit, given the horrible pain associated with disc damage), just make sure you find a really GOOD surgeon.

As for healing herniated discs, I've read that they can, and often do, heal naturally.  In fact, I'm hedging my bets on this!  And, I've actually heard that many people have herniated discs without any pain -- and without even knowing it.

Also, I spoke with one man recently who did have surgery on a really bad, ruptured disc -- and it turnd out he had a another, smaller herniated disc that the doctor didn't even touch.  The surgeon said it would heal just fine on it's own, and that's exactly what happened: this man is now playing golf, riding his bike and working out; you'd never know he had any disc problems at all.

Bottom line?  Read and learn as much as you can on this.  That's what I'm doing now, and although it's taking some time for my recovery, and the progress has been gradual (sometimes 2 steps forward, 1 step back), I am seeing improvement.

In case it would be helpful, I've included (below) a list of the alternative means that have helped me most.  Please keep in mind that I have not been officially diagnosed with a herniated disc (no MRI yet), but that is the conclusion that makes the most sense to me and my chiropractor, given my history and symptoms.

I hope this list may be of some time-saving-help to your husband (or other CureZone readers) as well, if he is open to considering a natural healing process for the smaller herniation.  There also may be more good resources here in this forum, and in other areas of CureZone -- I'm just beginning to explore all the great resources here! :-D

In the meantime, here's my current list of recommended resources.  I hope this helps, and I wish all the best for your husband -- with whatever path he chooses.

With best regards to you both,
Metta

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Recommended Back Therapy Resources
-------------------------------------------------------------------
` Mackenzie Method: Self-Help Book (highly recommended)
` Mackenzie Method: Therapists
` Rebuilder (designed for diabetic neurapathy, but it also helps with back pain)
` cetylated fatty acid carbons  (ReVivex is the brand I use)
` acupuncture (be sure you get a GOOD therapist -- this helped me a lot until my most recent treatment)
` trigger point therapy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)