CureZone   Log On   Join
for pain: update

Views: 5,148
Published: 18 y

for pain: update

"Dab cool black coffee just a few seconds."

update 1/17/07:

Curious if anyone has tried this.

After having suffered from this ailment for years, I had the most terrible episode that lasted a whole weekend (large bubble appeared size of a cherry after falling asleep sitting on my folded leg, on the couch. Could not walk, could not stand could not sleep, could not lay down.), and had thought to use coffee since coffee enemas are so well regarded.

Well, it's been since back then (Sept. 06) and now they are totally gone....

The pain relief was immediate.

However:

I thought of using coffee but my sister in law had heard of beaten egg whites, so first day I tried that: no relief, next I used castor oil, no results, then I crushed garlic and applied along with a couple of drops of Clarkia (ouch!) again no relief. Third day I rememebered the coffee (brewed the day prior) and applied: immediate pain gone. swelling remained for a few days or perhaps a week or two. Now they are gone.

Thought I'd mention the other things in case it was the combo.

I also upped the cayenne (I normally take (drink) one teaspoon a day mixed with fresh lemon juice and a pinch of Celtic Sea Salt )

I have suffered from these for many years, since childbirth.

Thought I'd post in case it helps another suffering soul....

MadArt (ist)

Update: 05/21/07 - Still gone, still surprised.

Continue to drink 32 oz of water with 1/4 tsp celtic Sea Salt & fresh lemon juice per day as part of my water intake rather regularly, and 1 stp. cayenne dissolved in fresh lemon juice w. a pinch of celtic Sea Salt occassionally - maybe 3 times per week. (This I should do daily - but my body kind of chooses for me, plus I do add it to all my broths or soups.)

Update: 2/08

Still gone.

Have not been as good with my dailies, and have been feeling a bit of discomfort and bleeding. But they are still not active.

Must return to my daily water, lemon, celtic sea salt, and shot of cayennein their various presentations.

Update 5/21/08:

Still gone. I did a round of Humaworm in Dec/Jan. of the same year, (figured I'd mention that as well as it was close to "the incident") - just keeping up w/some sensible things but I am still surprised they are gone. I went through a period in '04 where I had to drive w/my left hand holding me off the seat. Went to ivestigate the operation but the Dr. refused. Thank God! I am still amazed.

One other thing I have made a daily: cosume at least 2 tbs of olive or other good oil (a must for proper bowel movements),& omega/EFA's.

**** edit add:

For application of coffee, egg whites etc. I used a feminine pad.
The egg whites were suggested to my sister in law by someone who had said that they used and got rid of hemmorroids completely.

For the prolapse - turning upper body from side to side, stretching up then touching toes and perfoming lots of kegel excercises seems to have taught my body how to keep control, for normal 'wear and tear', sitting on the side of the toilel and doing kegel while sitting on a paper napkin or toilet paper takes care of it.

*** How to References:
Kegel exercise for women:
http://www.papayas.org/KegelExcerciseforWomen.htm

Kegel for men:
http://www.papayas.org/KegelExcerciseMen.htm

Kegel exercises: Who can benefit

Pregnancy, childbirth, excess weight, chronic coughing and just getting older can all take a toll on your pelvic floor muscles. So can a genetic predisposition to weak connective tissue. When your pelvic floor muscles weaken, your pelvic organs descend and bulge into your vagina, a condition known as uterine or vaginal prolapse.

The effects of pelvic organ prolapse range from uncomfortable pelvic pressure to leakage of urine or feces. Fortunately, Kegel exercises can strengthen pelvic muscles and delay or maybe even prevent pelvic organ prolapse.

Kegel exercises are also recommended during pregnancy. Well-toned pelvic floor muscles may make you more comfortable as your due date approaches. You may be less likely to develop urine leakage and hemorrhoids — both common near the end of pregnancy and prone to persist long after you've given birth.”

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/kegel-exercises/WO00119

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (3)