CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Study finds Mercury Fillings not harmful
 
MrCooties Views: 2,410
Published: 15 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 728,614

Re: Study finds Mercury Fillings not harmful


Yup, anyone with a silver filling has damage.

They say to avoid eating larger older fish because they have higher concentrations of mercury, but that mercury from fillings does not accumulate in humans over time. We aren't that different than fish.

They say to limit fish consumption because the mercury damages the body/brain/fetus, then they say mercury from fillings passes right through the digestive system without being absorbed. Bacteria inside the human digestive system, from piehole to ahole, converts mercury to M/Ethylmercury.

They say... aw f' it...




 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.031 sec, (1)