CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Vitamins worked in treating my Bipolar Disorder & made it possible for me to have a baby.

Views: 16,466
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 721,907

Re: Vitamins worked in treating my Bipolar Disorder & made it possible for me to have a baby.

I will only add to this a short testimony:

Last year my cousin came back from a long trip overseas. She was there with some friends, and all we knew was that one day she had a pretty bad fit (which she never had before) and ended up first in a police car then in hospital... Strange, we thought.

She came back home, and immediately it was apperent that she was not the same old herself. She never took any drugs, but I had a strong suspicion that she was either raped or close to being raped (attempted rape). Ever since that trip she was acting strangely: she was talking non-stop (and if we coudln't follow her ramblings she'd go out and talk to strangers on the street!), then she had attacks of anxiety followed by hyper active moments (dancing all night for instance)...

This were getting worse until she ended up in a psychiatric clinic. There she spent a few weeks. After getting out, getting tons of pills too, she was no better, only more like a vegetable.

I suggested she take some vitamin B complex. I read about Linux Pauling research in the area of orthomolecular psychiatry, and her mother took my advice, and she started with 50mg of vitamin B complex. It took my cousin one month to be back to normal, like she never had those strange episodes, like she never was in hospital.

She is still taking vitamin B complex, I insist she does. (I take it too in the same amount even though I never had any problems, but I work in a high stress environment); one period that she didn't take it for a few weeks symptoms started returning so she continued with B complex and never stopped again).

Today she is a healthy person, having a boyfriend, studying at a college that she dreamed of getting into...

Maybe it was not because of B complex, but maybe it was?

Just thought I'd share that with yo'all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)