CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Vaginal Odor

Views: 27,671
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 71,544

Re: Vaginal Odor

Yes, a regular vitamin C tablet that normally you would swallow. I try to get the uncoated kind because then it dissolves completely overnight with no mess. Everybody's body chemistry is different. I have had repeated problems with Bacterial Vaginosis caused by my doctor prescribing WAAAY too many rounds of Antibiotics and at the time I didn't know any better.

BV is characterised by fishy odor - sometimes very strong - and mild discharge. I used vitamin c and achieved a nearly total cure for this very-hard-to-cure problem. I say nearly because every 2 - 3 months after menstruation I'll notice an odor and rather than let it worsen I use a vitamin c tablet vaginally and it works with no side effects.

Part of the problem is that with a common western diet - it is hard to keep the proper pH and bacteria balance and add to that normal activities, such as menstruation and intercourse, which naturally change the vaginal pH and you could develop a slight bacterial imbalance. Compound this further by going to your gynecologist, who in reality seem to know very little about the vaginal ecosystem, and she says you have a bacterial INFECTION and gives you Antibiotics which further kill off the good bacteria trying to gain dominance in an abnormal environment and then you have a full blown, nasty, messy, stinky problem and the doctor's only answer is more Antibiotics .

I realize this is the long version. If you're interested in learning more there's an excellent powerpoint i found on the internet that explains this condition very well. Here is a link to a blog and the entry containing the powerpoint.
//www.curezone.org/blogs/m.asp?f=247&i=17

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)