CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mirena IUD - Anyone Like It?

vidalia Views: 4,523
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 71,466

Re: Mirena IUD - Anyone Like It?

I am an RN as well.....the problem is they have NO IDEA why the IUD works. none.
that should concern you. and the fact a lot of people stop getting their period and no one knows why this happens either. very scarey. a lot of IUD's are made out of copper....don't you think some of the copper is absorbed in your body? do you know how long it takes to detox metals form the body and how hard this is on your liver?
you couldn't pay me to put something in me that is unknown how it works, that stops your period for an unknown reason and it's has a lot of metal in it. even if there are copper free ones....what makes it mess up your body's normal functioning?
and the pill causes gallstones...i am still flushing those things out after being on the pill for 10 years.
i am not trying to be a bummer but think about it. your liver directly realted to your hormonal health...i wonder if the IUD adversely affects your liver? no one knows too much about it except it helps to prevent pregnancy. the main stream medical doctors and nurses will tell you what they are taught by the pharm companies and such...and it's all run for profit making. all of it. you have to do your own homework now a days. it's sad but true.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.148 sec, (1)