CureZone   Log On   Join
Cholesterol Down 121 Points

Charly Views: 1,101
Published: 20 y

Cholesterol Down 121 Points

I just got blood test results back and am happy to say that hard work on my health has paid off!

April 2003 my cholesterol was 371. In December of 2003 I changed several life style habits. I refused to take cholesterol-lowering drugs, but did take one bottle of plant sterols (Cholest-off) last year.

I quit eating processed sugar, and all white flour products. I no longer drink sodas or coffee, and drink only pure water and herbal teas. I quit drinking cows milk, and very rarely eat meat, poultry or fish. I have focused on eating mostly fresh fruits, vegetables (usually 9-10 a day), legumes, nuts and grains. I 'juice' apples and various carrot combinations a few times a week. I eat oatmeal, freshly ground flaxseed and 10 almonds daily.

I have taken many vitamins, supplements and fiber in the past year. I started walking for about 40 minutes at least 5 times a week, and rebounding on my mini-trampoline for at least 10 minutes a day. I do some deep breathing daily and make sure I get a good nights sleep at night.

I have done two 60 day purges for micro-organisms, yeast and parasites - one in January and one in July, and plan to do one in January... and twice a year for the rest of my life, if I need it or not! (ha-ha, I believe EVERYONE needs this) I have done 4 liver flushes, and see evidence of improvement every time. My thyroid comes up ok on medical tests, but on the under-the-arm, first thing in the morning temperature, it has been low, along with some other hypothyroid symptoms, but gets closer to normal every time I do a liver flush.

I am a 61 year old female and am feeling good. My endurance is better than my 40 year old niece, who I helped for three days last week moving furniture and heavy house work. My gums are healthy according to my dentist, and a large hemroid is gone.

And the best news today for me is that my cholesterol is down to 250!! Down 121 points!! It is still too high, but I am encouraged and plan to focus more intently in getting it lower.

Who says this natural stuff doesn't work?!! It takes time, but I feel confident that my underlying health is steadily improving.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)