CureZone   Log On   Join
i thank you for asking...

drofinnah Views: 2,615
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 712,371

i thank you for asking...

//www.curezone.org/clark/liver.asp

the above url should take you to some of the most in depth instruction that one could possibly wish for... i suggest you read everything thoroughly... and by all means do not rush into anything until you are confident and knowledgeable... and always feel free to... and please do... ask questions...

i would tell you what i did and how i've done my flushes... but i would much rather you be more aware and more knowledgeable... i firmly believe in Liver Flushing but i sometimes deviate from the norm... but it's my liver and i am allowed to do as i please... when it concerns my liver... but i wouldn't want to take responsibility for yours... lol... ;-)

please be sure to read as much as you can before making up your mind... i am a firm believer that we each should do our own research... this is a discovery of sorts that only you should determine which course to take for yourself... for if we are to become our own physician we should at least be armed with as much pertinent information as isavailable...

but i will say this much... Liver Flushing is the best thing i've ever found... in fact i'm over due for another... but there again... it's my call to make... no one elses... that's what's so neat... i write my own prescriptions... lol... ;-)

best of everything for you my friend... and i think you've come to right place to find it...

good luck...
good researching...
and best of flushing...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)