CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver Flush: Documenting Long Lasting Health Benefits

effleeffle Views: 5,148
Published: 19 years ago

Liver Flush: Documenting Long Lasting Health Benefits

Using Dr Hulda Clark s receipe which I turned to after three weeks off work (in the National health service). I had been suffering from back pain close to the lower border of my left scapula for around two years before having an incredibly severe attack of what my Doctor diagnosed as Fibromyalgia, and he claimed he was talking from personal experience.
My first flush was unsuccessful.
My second flush yielded about 30 rock hard stones which the medical establishment would term gallstones, perhaps there were more but they were only discovered after I had flushed away about 65 green floating, fatty conical 'stones'.
Over the next 14 months or so I had another 6 flushes, all but one successful in yielding a total of around 950 floating fatty plugs but no more solid 'gallstones'.
Since my last successful flush, in the following 6 months the extreme back pain I had suffered has never recurred. All the while I was flushing, I was having consistent lessening of the intensity of symptoms until complete relief.
I have also been taking the precaution of regular bowel cleansing to keep these pesky parasites at bay.
I also have a cheap electric zapper which I use when I feel a cold comming on or a little run down to boost my immune system.
I also pray to God for healing in the name of Jesus Christ.
The reality of all the precautions has resulted in me having the best sickness record I have had in as many years as I can remember.
I no longer accept flu injection/inoculations and have had two days off work in the last year with a heavy cold. I have had three other minor colds which I have succesfully attacked with more sleep, fresh citrus fruit and my zapper and prayer claiming healing.
Other benefits are a return to far better concentration, of the level I had experienced in my early twenties, I am almost 50 now. My joint pains including back pain are gone and I can enjoy going to the theatre attending seminars etc. without constantly shuffling to get comfortable. I sleep much better and my only health issue is continued stiffness of my right hip although the pain has gone.
The health service despite their best efforts gave me little or no benefit.
A chiropracter was beneficial at the acute stage but I have not needed him for over 6 months.
Thank God for curezone. God really does help them that help themselves.
If a miracle cure is not bestowed on you through prayer then in the meantime I would urge people to listen to the CureZone Experts like Dr Hulda Clark to seek a natural way to support your beautifully, God designed immune system.
Best wishes to your open minded readers.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.129 sec, (2)