CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver cleanse & face eczema, eye & eyelids eczema

Views: 5,870
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 712,070

Re: Liver cleanse & face eczema, eye & eyelids eczema

Hi.... from a friendly eczema human!

I too recently got a facial eczema outbreak (chin and nose area). It's horrible isn't it? I keep telling myself that I am fortunate that my body is showing me that something needs addressing. Some people end up suffering with ailments that are locked inside their body where they cannot see them until... well until it's very very serious.

I have been reading the curezone site for three weeks now and am very very tempted to try the liver flush. My husband is so supportive and has told me that he will do it along with me. The steps I have decided to take are doing the parasite cleanse first followed by the liver cleanse. This all seems pretty logical to me: parasites feeding on our energy and immune system. I have been told that my system is acidic which is in line with parasite infestation. I too have been experiencing some joint tension while doing a mini-cleanse using chlorophyll and 2 litres of water a day.

I encourage you in your quest for health. I would greatly appreciate keeping in touch so that we can share stories and see what we see.

Good day

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)