CureZone   Log On   Join
Do clenasing

DubbleTrubble Views: 1,157
Published: 20 years ago

Do clenasing

Hi,
Honestly, i have suffered from Acne for about three years now. I went from a girl without makeup, clear skin ,nice tan, to Acne blotchy skin, and i had to wear makeup. What i did was research these cleanses. I started taking Omega 3's ,changed my diet, supplemented with greens, drinking xtra water, but when i started my parasite cleanse is when my skin got really clear. Now i am doing another parasite cleanse plus a bowel cleanse, i remain clear. I also, did one Liver Flush but, you need to do the other cleanses before that because if you dont your symptoms will worsen like mine did. So read the cleansing boards, start with a parasite cleanse, and bowel cleanse. Honestly this is the way to go. Its gonna take time. I prayed to God every night for an answer and he led me here to Curzone. In just three months i have went from having severe cysts on my cheeks to nothing. I am slightly scarred this is my next obstacle to overcome. But, stay away from Antibiotics , stick with this, results will not happen over night, but, pray to God for strength, and you will get through it. I will pray for you. Read the parasite,bowel,and liver cleanse boards thoroughly(sp)ask questions, i still do, and you are guaranteed to get good results. I am still cleansing and am sure i still have a long way to go. But, in the end it is worth it. Please follow this route, or else you'll be reading these senseless Acne boards, like i did, buying expensive products, wasting your money, and still having acne. Trust me this stuff works, be patient. Good luck:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.137 sec, (1)