CureZone   Log On   Join
Flush experiences I have not seen here before

INTP Views: 1,092
Published: 21 y

Flush experiences I have not seen here before

After flushing 5-6 times over the last year, I have observed experiences that I have never seen mentioned here in the past. I may have missed them but I judge them important enough to mention.

Me: 51 and male. No gall bladder problems. Flushed 1st time 1+ years ago after mentioning the technique to the sister of my ex-girlfriend. I thought it a good idea to try it so I had something to compare and advise her with. She eventually had her gall bladder removed because it was too far gone and she wouldn't attempt a flush. She also wouldn't stop eating fats long enough to stabilze. She ate a Ruben sandwich and was in the hospital the next day. My 1st flush had so many large stones that I began flushing from time to time. Total stones seen >= 450 from small seed size up. Typically 60-100 per flush. Largest stones 1.5"x3/4"x3/8" flat rectangle and a cylinder 1.5" long and 1/2" in diameter. Colors are either blue/black or greenish. Consistencies are similiar to jellied candies (soft centers) for the blue/black and clay-like for the greenish. Most do NOT float, even when removed from the matrix of the feces. Never any calcified. Soft, oblong and smooth. I believe that people with no gall bladder symptoms have soft stones like mine, uncalcified, that the bile can push past by distorting the ducts and squeezing the stone into an oblong shape.

My flush techniques: 1 cup extra virgin olive oil plus 1.5-2 cups grapefruit juice or 2 cups light olive oil plus 4 cups grapefruit juice before bed. 24-48 hours of no fat before flushing. Epsoms salts triggers immediate massive watery diarrhea so I don't use it. No special other actions until recently (more below). No real follow on improvement after flushing effects wear off. Flushing is a significant strain on my body. As a blood type O- non-secretor that is a lot of fat at one time and the oil/juice combination really wants to trigger acid reflux.

Over the last few weeks I have been using a Clark Zapper (MultiZap TM) for 15-30 minutes on/off every day, mostly on 2500 Hz but a few times on 30000 Hz.

My observations.

If you are looking for floating stones, you may be missing a large percentage of flushed stones. Very few of mine float well at all. Many can't be told (by my less than perfect color vision) from the surrounding material unless totally broken up and examined carefully. A plastic collander and plastic fork is mandatory. And, yes, they get thrown away.

I began "watching" bowel movements after getting the zapper. I don't normally do this. I didn't know if I would see the parasites others had or not. But I would have to pay attention even if I didn't examine it as closely as during a flush. The result was I saw something familiar looking the next day after a high fat incident (allright, a pint of ice cream; sometimes my stress level gets out of hand). Breaking up the feces I found 12 large to medium stones mixed in. Blue black and green clayish. This occured on a second event a few weeks later. What had happened was that large stones that could not exit the gall bladder and were being trapped over time were being flushed by ANY large fat event, NOT JUST A FLUSH. They were trapped in the feces. Thus you need to look after large fat events to see if your gall bladder has flushed stones. This is the natural flush process of the body that we mimic and enhance with the flush precedure. This is obviously what the gall bladder is supposed to do when it is working normally. I have also noted an occasional single floater of the green type. A blue black I could be certain of but a few may be being expelled from time to time on lesser fat events.

Even though many large stones had already been flushed recently by accident I did another flush on friday night. 48 hours w/o fat and 1 cup extra virgin olive oil. The next day there were upwards of 100 stones. None were what I would classify as large. But they were VERY soft and disintegrated to the touch of a plastic fork. Mine are typically soft but nothing like this. There were also hints of stringy material (Candida strands?) and a LOT of chaff floating compared to previous events. I can only attribute the change to the large amount of time spent with the zapper across the hips/abdomen. I have not changed anything else that might have this effect.

I might also note that since flushing began, foods (like the ice cream) would have triggered immediate massive watery diarrhea no long do so. That doesn't make them good for me but the intestines no longer panic. The same applies to many cheeses.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (3)