CureZone   Log On   Join
Gallbladder cysts!

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Dentist Alternative!
Professional Powder beats Fluoride!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 2,059
Published: 18 years ago

Gallbladder cysts!

I just wanted to repost an old message just to let people know that the flush DOES work, no matter what some doctors think. I'm writing this to help others.

I was diagnosed 2 years back with Gallbladder problems, so my doctor wanted to do an ultrasound. I couldn't eat anything solid without it making me sick. I went through with the ultrasound which didn't show any gallstones, but cysts in the gallbladder wall.

I went home and started to look up anything I could about the gallbladder and came across a site about Dr. Clark's method. I didn't know if anyone else had ever tried to get rid of cysts vs. stones before, but I was willing to try this harmless method before they cut into me.

I followed Dr. Clark's protocol of parasite cleanse THEN the liver cleanse. I got several pretty big stones out. Funny how I supposedly didn't have ANY stones show up on the ultrasound.

This whole procedure took about 3 weeks. My doctor had scheduled a Hydascan and ultrasound for the gallbladder to see if it was even working. So after the protocol, I went in for that. I knew things were better because I was able to eat real food again. Also, the hydascan technician told me that when the radioactive dye goes through the gallbladder to start it pumping I would feel the same symptoms I had when eating food. Needless to say, I didn't feel anything other than a little nausea.

A nurse called me 3 days later to tell me of the results of the tests and said that my gallbladder was working 100% and was absolutely clean. Everything looked good. I asked her about my cysts and she acted like she had no idea what I was talking about.

I am so glad I went ahead and decided to use alternative medicine ways. I believe God gave us a gallbladder for a reason. No one can tell me it is worthless.

Sorry for the length. I just thought maybe this would help somebody.

Lisa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)