CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ghost Magnet

Sherri Views: 3,032
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 711,499

Re: Ghost Magnet

Hear Hear,
I feel I am in the same magnet 'boat' as you. However your hauntings are all 'location' related.

Though I have had those, some not quite as comforting as others, I also think I have been personally haunted at one point. All started with a Ouija board...yes stupid I know, but all the same 2 children 'attached' themselves to me for about 2 years. No malice at all. Katie and William, were their names, they were brother and sister and I'd rather call them spirits than ghosts. I guess I fueled the relationship as I did acknowledge their presence and communicated to some extent. It always freaked my husband out, and they followed me from that residence to the next, and finally they followed me to work on ocassion.

I always knew they were there...not necessarily seeing a solid form, (unless in licid dream) but movement. The first major 'you're not insane' instance was drying my hair in the bathroom while my husband was in the shower. They were playing outside the bathroom door that was open a crack. As my husband stepped out of the shower, katie ran to the door flung it open and ran over to my husband.

after moving there were a number of occasions where they would 'cuddle up' with me ...like your cat experience, you could feel them there, leaning against you...holding your hand - such a wierd feeling. Or turning off the lights, I'd tell them to stop it, and the light would come back on.

at work it was crazy...they'd start playing with things, hiding stuff on people....being kids. I'd never told co-workers about it, but one day the girl whoes desk was adjacent to me exclaimed that there had to be 'some spirit kids in the office today'. She had opened a file folder on her desk...went to get a coffee, and when she came back it was gone. She searched everywhere and finally found it standing on end behind her CPU under her desk. It wasn't possible for it to fall there...the back of her desk was enclosed. As I walked out of the office to get a breath of fresh air, everyone that i passed on the way was searching for something. Again, I tell them to stop and all becomes normal again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.168 sec, (2)