CureZone   Log On   Join
Ghost Magnet

Google Advertisement
Librastar70 Views: 3,475
Published: 20 years ago

Ghost Magnet

Hi,
I have enough ghost stories to fill a book. Actually, I've already started that project. : ) For some unknown reason ghosts are attracted to me. (Lucky Me Ha?) My husband and I own a country store. To date either my husband, our employees, and myself have "meet" six ghosts and a black cat. The first ghost I meet was "Jason" a previous owners son (early 1900's). Then we have a little Indian girl (I never told anyone about her and just last week my 12 year old niece told me about her she decribed her just as I had seen her.) And, their are 3 children??? Don't know much about them, my husband sees them often. Last summer an employee and I were the only two people in the store and a woman walked in walked to the back coolers and never returned? That employee quite the next week. And, the black cat, each of us has had an encounter with at least twice. It always seems to be under foot. You know that movement you do when trying not to trip over your small pet. Well, that's become like a dance move at our store! They are harmless and they keep us entertained.
Libra

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.164 sec, (1)