CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: need your specific expertise & advice with regards the following!

Phyllis Views: 3,097
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 711,357

Re: need your specific expertise & advice with regards the following!

Hi, You have a great deal on your plate!

If you are open to such things, you should check out these two sites: www.tiffanysnow.com and www.douglasjamescottrell.com

The lady, Tiffany, had a near-death experience a number of years ago and as a result, took up healing. In addition to Reiki, she goes one step further and her Higher Self steps aside to allow God to do a Divine Healing (she can do them long-distance). I had asked her to help my 86-year old mother and she tried, but my Mother's Higher Self was not accepting of the attempt, so nothing was done (she may be in transition and passing from this world). However, Tiffany did feel her sadness and loneliness and desire to flee this world.

The gentleman is in Canada and does Deep Trance Meditation, much like the great Sleeping Prophet Edgar Cayce. If he does a health reading for you, he should be able to tell you why you are going through this and what you need to do to correct it. This would be my choice should I find myself in a situation such as yours. He gets in touch with your Higher Self, as well as the Akashic Records which have all information of all of us, from the beginning to the end. He also does this long-distance. His wife can help you frame the questions for the best response.

I wish you the very best in your search for your truth.

Kindest regards,

Phyllis

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)