CureZone   Log On   Join
NEED YOUR SPECIFIC EXPERTISE & ADVICE WITH REGARDS THE FOLLOWING!

Kreskin Views: 3,714
Published: 20 y

NEED YOUR SPECIFIC EXPERTISE & ADVICE WITH REGARDS THE FOLLOWING!

Greetings Everyone!
I wished some specific advice from one of you experts? on which devices or combination of things may or would - will - help in the following? I have been in hospital now about 20 months i was finally admited & was able to walk but loosing co ordination & ballence in my legs I was walking around like i was drunk! then one day quick after a month, I lost the of my legs then bladder then bowel, then they took my case very seriously! I had back scans xrays & brain scans etc, they said i had a bioplasam granduloma & inflamation in the T12/L1 level of the spine! after 3 Lumber punctures to try & get a sample of what this was with out success, I had to have surgery - laminectomy at the T12/L1 level on the spine - cuting the bones opening the dura mater to take biopsies of the arachnoid mater, pia mater & one of the dorsal nerveroots on the left side which appeared to the naked eye to be abnormal! to obtain biopsies of what this was! I had no other alternative at that time! they obtained a samples! after 4 weeks they could not diagnose what this was! so i had no alternative but to get them to keep trying, after 6 weeks they said they think it is Sarcoidosis, Neuro-Sarcoidosis, but with out being able to make able to make a specific pathological diagnosis! but Tuberculosis could not be rulled out? I am on anti inflametery medical tablets & anti spasmodic tablets, but medical tablets just keep the condition at bay & dont eradicate it, medical tablets are no good for this & physios just for the physical muscles etc & stretching!
With the help of so called spiritual healers, reiki & i guess physio i can now bare my wieght in a standing frame! but cannot walk! so i am wheel chair bound, from my own research Sarcoidosis is viral in nature? so i wanted to try some of the bent things etc etc, u have described on your sites as they kill viruses etc? but im not really sure which ones are best suited for me etc, so to speak? I have to try something further, as i am still a young man! can some one put me onto something? or has experience? or may advise or e-mail me annonomiously, & if there is any way i can repay u in any respect if u wish, do not hesitate to ask? thanking you all kindly, Kind Regards Kreskin...

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Greetings Everyone! i wished some specific advice from one of you experts? on which devices or combination of things may or would - will - help in the following? I have been in hospital now about 20 months i was finally admited & was able to walk but loosing co ordination & ballence in my legs I was walking around like i was drunk! then one day quick after a month, I lost the of my legs then bladder then bowel, then they took my case very seriously! I had back scans xrays & brain scans etc, they said i had a bioplasam granduloma & inflamation in the T12/L1 level of the spine! after 3 Lumber punctures to try & get a sample of what this was with out success i had to have surgery a taminectomy at the T12/L1 level on the spine - cuting the bones opening the dura mater to take biopsies of the arachnoid mater, pia mater & one of the dorsal nerveroots on the left side which appeared to the naked eye to be abnormal! to obtain biopsies of what this was! I had no other alternative at that time! they obtained a samples! after 4 weeks they could not diagnose what this was! so i had no alternative but to get them to keep trying, after 6 weeks they said they think it is Sarcoidosis, Neuro-Sarcoidosis, but with out being able to make able to make a specific pathological diagnosis! but Tuberculosis could not be rulled out? I am on anti inflametery medical tablets & anti spasmodic tablets, but medical tablets just keep the condition at bay & dont eradicate it, medical tablets are no good for this & physios just for the physical muscles etc & stretching!
With the help of so called spiritual healers, rekie & i guess physio i can now bare my wieght in a standing frame! but cannot walk! so i am wheel chair bound, from my own research Sarcoidosis is viral in nature? so i wanted to try some of the bent things etc etc, u have described on your sites as they kill viruses etc? but im not really sure which ones are best suited for me etc, so to speak? I have to try something further, as i am still a young man! can some one put me onto something? or has experience? or may advise or e-mail me annonomiously, & if there is any way i can repay u in any respect if u wish, do not hesitate to ask? thanking you all kindly, Kind Regards Michael...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (3)