CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Open your heart to Jesus first then...

imabeliever Views: 1,813
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 689,741

Re: Open your heart to Jesus first then...

As I grew up most of the people in my church didn't have "it". But through life I met people who had "it". "It" is the way they carried them self. Positive, uplifting, not anxious etc... I knew they had something I didn't. I had "it" when I was young but lost it along the way. I pondered what was going on for 20 years. Those who had "it" influenced me to look. They influenced me, but did not know it. Actions sometimes speeks louder than words. People will see the light in you eyes. I know what you're saying though, you want every one to know and feel what you do.

I think you go through stages of religeous maturity. As my anxiety disapeared my life became prosperous. But you must look out for pit falls. The devil doesn't temp you when you are struggling to survive. He's already got you. Success is where you make you biggest inflences on the people around you. That's when you become a target for the devil. He gives God a hard time don't think he won't give you one. I just figured this out.
The struggle continues.
God Bless You and who read this.

I can't understand why would a religeon want people to kill people who don't believe in god. Those unbelievers would end up in hell, right? That just seems to me you're doing the devils work. Packing hell full of lost souls. Not allowing them the time for God to work in them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)