CureZone   Log On   Join
Open your heart to Jesus first then...

imabeliever Views: 2,226
Published: 18 y

Open your heart to Jesus first then...

I openned my heart to Jesus. I asked him into my body to think and walk with me. Then I read and studied his words "in red" in the gospels of the New Testiment Mathew, Mark, Luke, and John. Accepting Jesus allows the Holy Spirit to reveal the meaning of the words to you. It's a personal relationship you develop by spending time with him in his word. Similar to meeting a new friend. I can only pray this will help others find what I found. To me it is not a debate, just saddness when I know other people are hurting.

At the same time, I asked him to help my back pain. 9 months later I reallized I was a different person and I had no back pain since that day. The back pain came back. I believe he showed me what he could do. NO, Ed McMahon and Publishers House Sweeps Stakes didn't show up with cameras, on my front door step, But I am finaly at peace after a 30 years of life ruled by anxiety and fear(believing something bad will happen). Faith is believing something good will happen. Faith that what ever happens when I use what God has given me, to the best of my ability is what is intended.

I would love to read similar stories.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)