CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Daizy's description copied from Suggestions to Webmaster forum

Views: 1,756
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 689,632

Re: Daizy's description copied from Suggestions to Webmaster forum

I very much like the name "Progressive Christianity Forum ." As a Christian with liberal views, I feel very alienated in the Christian Debate Forum and find myself juxtaposed between non-believers and fire-brand hell-fire Evangelistic Christianity. It is difficult to state my full views in any religious forum because my views fit neither of these two extreme views. This forum would provide an opportunity to put forward more esoterical Christian views that are clearly Christian(Christ Centered) but not mainstream. I appreciate CureZone for creating this forum and hope to become a contributor to the discourse.

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

I very much like the name "Progressive Christianity Forum ." As a Christian with liberal views, I feel very alienated in the Christian Debate Forum and find myself juxtaposed between non-believers and fire-brand hell-fire Evangelistic Christianity. It is difficult to state my full views in any religious forum because my views fit either of these two extreme views. This forum would provide an opportunity to put forward more esoterical Christian views that are clearly Christian(Christ Centered) but not mainstream. I appreciate CureZone for creating this forum and hope to become a contributor to the discourse.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)