CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: question for eczema experts

aunty Views: 6,284
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 6,872

Re: question for eczema experts

Hello,

You hit the nail on the head with the rice and molasses. This is another one of those instigating factors that I had to fight against regarding my nieces who suffered severe eczema flareups in their infancy as well (starting at 3 months old). Rice is too starchy and its binding, promoting constipation. The syrup is too much Sugar and also binding promoting hard bowels. Its too much for the baby's digestive system and is not beneficial to the health of the immune system. Because it promotes constipation, the baby's system becomes toxic due to the back up and the toxins that would normally be released in regular bowel movements are released in the bloodstream manifesting in the skin (eczema/toxic release).

Since you have removed the toxic instigator, the body can begin to heal. To help with the external skin care during the healing process, I recommend the Burt's Bees Baby Bee Buttermilk lotion, Burt's Bees Buttermilk Bath, and the Burt's Bees Almond oil for the scalp. This is what we used for my nieces and a severe (total body) eczema flareup was totally cleared (skin healed/no scarring) in two weeks. Other options for skin care should you find your son is allergic to the Burt's Bees, are Borage Skin Therapy lotion by Shikai (pediatric formula) and Colloidal Skin Therapy lotion by Nature's Gate. If you live in the U.S., all of these items can be purchased at Whole Foods Market.

Food for thought. Cleansing in regards to babies isn't as difficult or as involved as that of an adult who has had years of accumulated abuse to the body. In essence, when you take away an instigating food allergen/irritant from the diet of an infant, you have incorporated a cleanse.

aunty

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Hello,

You hit the nail on the head with the rice and molasses. This is another one of those instigating factors that I had to fight against regarding my nieces who suffered severe eczema flareups in their infancy as well (starting at 3 months old). Rice is too starchy and its binding, promoting constipation. The syrup is too much Sugar and also binding promoting hard bowels. Its too much for the baby's digestive system and is not beneficial to the health of the immune system. Because it promotes constipation, the baby's system becomes toxic due to the back up and the toxins that would normally be released in regular bowel movements are released in the bloodstream manifesting in the skin (eczema/toxic release).

Since you have removed the toxic instigator, the body can begin to heal. To help with the external skin care during the healing process, I recommend the Burt's Bees Baby Bee Buttermilk lotion, Burt's Bees Buttermilk Bath, and the Burt's Bees Almond oil for the scalp. This is what we used for my nieces and a severe (total body) eczema flareup was totally cleared (skin healed/no scarring) in two weeks. Other options for skin care should you find your son is allergic to the Burt's Bees, are Borage Skin Therapy lotion by Shikai (pediatric formula) and Colloidal Skin Therapy lotion by Nature's Gate. If you live in the U.S., all of these items can be purchased at Whole Foods Market

aunty

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)