CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: dear aunty

aunty Views: 2,421
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 6,869

Re: dear aunty

Hello,

Since you're in the U.K., I want to recommend a natural product for eczema relief that I came across over the internet. Although I don't have personal experience with the particular product, I do know that the ingredients contained in the product promote skin healing. Take a look at the www.eczemasite.com.au website to find out more about the 3-part system. It consists of a Calendulis Plus Cream, Bath oil, and a Mega Oil taken internally to address the immune health.

Also, take a look at the www.wholehealthmd.com website to educate yourself regarding the specific nutritional needs of eczema sufferers; and learn how to address those needs (or deficiencies) with what you eat. The website has an extensive, easy to read outline that's an excellent source of information for layman and novice regarding nutrition (vitamins, minerals, protein) and the human body. You get information from doctors in the field who haven't abandoned the basics of good health (nutrition) in an effort to coverup symptoms of disease by overmedicating with harsh medications. Thyroid, acne, and a host of other diseases are addressed as well. It's like having a medical library at your fingertips. Definitely consider taking advantage of that resource tool.

Symptoms are the body's way of messaging deficiencies or breakdowns in the body that need to be addressed. When you know what those deficiencies are, you can take the necessary steps to remedy the deficiencies naturally and the body can begin to heal. This is why I've pointed you in the direction of a reference source that would educate you in this regard.

Regarding the Amalgam fillings, you may want to seriously look into getting those removed and opting for natural alternatives for fillings. Metals in the fillings are toxic to the human body. Drinking hot beverages often promote more of a release of those toxic metals into the bloodstream. When you consider the proximity of the thyroid gland and fillings in the mouth, the link is understandable. There is an Amalgam metal dentistry forum on this curezone website as well that you may want to post a message for further inquiry. Toxic metals are also eczema instigators/irritants.

My mother is actually the family member who has suffered the longest with eczema and is where the heredity of eczema regarding my nieces (her grandchildren) is attributed. My bouts with eczema have only been in contact allergic form (severe reaction to poison ivy & allergic reaction to mango). I've never used eczema medications; which has been to my advantage. It was out of ignorance (not knowing that these were eczema reactions) that I treated my bouts with general topical solutions (like calamine lotion for the poison ivy and blistex for the reaction on my lips from the mango reaction). Because I didn't coverup or complicate the healing process with harsh, side-effect producing medications, my immune system was allowed to do the work of healing. Days or weeks would be the duration of my suffering before complete healing was achieved.

Because I had witnessed, first hand, my mothers years of suffering with harsh medications, I was determined that my nieces would not fall victim to the same type of suffering. They suffered severe (total body) eczema flareups in their infancy; yet they have been eczema free for a majority of their young lives without the use of harmful medications. I simply addressed their deficiencies nutritionally, removed the allergen/irritants from their environments, and applied natural skin care treatments to their skin; and as a result, their beautiful skin has been able to glow for years now. Every time (no exaggeration) we take the girls out on public outings, someone compliments on their beauty and how they should be models. For people who've suffered with eczema skin, that says a whole lot. My passion about healing is real because I've witnessed real healing.

The problem with many conventional medications is that they coverup symptoms (out of sight, out of mind). That, to me, is a very dangerous practice. Like I said, the purpose of the symptom is to alert the body of deficiencies that need to be addressed and to warn of toxic behaviors that need to be identified and eliminated. Covering up the symptom doesn't change the reason the symptom manifested. As a result, the medical community has over-complicated the simple and instigated more suffering with more disease; due to side-effect producing medications. I shattered the myth of eczema suffering with my nieces successes. My goal is not to convince the medical community; however, my goal is to share the very real hope for healing that exists with the countless other sufferers in an effort to end their suffering.

I hope this helps,

aunty
©

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.121 sec, (3)