CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: On 4th day, lost appetite completely, help! Re:antidepressants

Simone_05 Views: 4,921
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 679,077

Re: On 4th day, lost appetite completely, help! Re:antidepressants

Hi everyone!

I know a lot about alternative medicine and wanted to give you a few tips on antidepressants.

There are other things you can use! One is called 5-HTP and you can get this at your local health food store. It is derived from the seeds of a West African plant called Griffonia Simplicifolia. This supplement helps produce serotonin in the brain. Therefore, it helps with a wide variety of things like anxiety, depression, insomnia, sleep problems, food cravings and more!! My boyfriend and I have been taking it for 2 or 3 months now. We feel great! He has been on antidepressants in the past and said he had much better results with 5-HTP, as well as not experiencing any side effects. (It's natural so side effects will never happen) It is a fairly new supplement, (since 1994) so it is recommended to not exceed 300mg in a day and take breaks on it. I only take it when I'm feeling down, and usually take 2 in the morning, maybe 1 at lunch and 2 before bed. Even if I don't take it during the day, I usually take 2 at night. It really helps me sleep! (I live in a very noisy building) It usually comes in 50mg doses, so if you only take 5 in a day you still aren't exceeding 300mg/day. This isn't dangerous in any way, it is just recommended to use with caution, as long term use is still undetermined.
Another to check out is SAM-E. If you want more info, check out the internet. It will tell you all you need to know. There is NO REASON to go back on drugs!!!! These are the things drug companies don't want you to know! They want people to be sick!
It's sad, but true. I hope this helps! Let me know!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.091 sec, (1)