CureZone   Log On   Join
On 4th day, lost appetite completely, help!

lilards Views: 5,740
Published: 19 y

On 4th day, lost appetite completely, help!

This is my first post...I have been fasting now since Wednesday so for 4 days and last night I had some very bad nausea and felt like I was going to throw up. I had taken some laxatives earlier that day, but did not have a bowel movememt until today and am wondering if this is normal, if I should be feeling worse, etc. I have nausea and am dizzy and my stomach feels a bit uneasy, but not terribly bad like last night. And as well, I have lost my appetite completely and have only had one juice today...is there anything that can get my appetite for juice back, should I be juicing different vegetables? I usually am juicing carrots, celery, cucumbers, peppers, and a few cranberries...I'm detoxing and plan to quit in 3 days, but am wondering what I should be expecting soon and why I have not experienced the coating on my tongue, or bad breath, etc. Thanks guys!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)