CureZone   Log On   Join
On 4th day, lost appetite completely, help!

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
lilards Views: 4,551
Published: 16 years ago

On 4th day, lost appetite completely, help!

This is my first post...I have been fasting now since Wednesday so for 4 days and last night I had some very bad nausea and felt like I was going to throw up. I had taken some laxatives earlier that day, but did not have a bowel movememt until today and am wondering if this is normal, if I should be feeling worse, etc. I have nausea and am dizzy and my stomach feels a bit uneasy, but not terribly bad like last night. And as well, I have lost my appetite completely and have only had one juice today...is there anything that can get my appetite for juice back, should I be juicing different vegetables? I usually am juicing carrots, celery, cucumbers, peppers, and a few cranberries...I'm detoxing and plan to quit in 3 days, but am wondering what I should be expecting soon and why I have not experienced the coating on my tongue, or bad breath, etc. Thanks guys!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)