CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Accutane and b5

iamp Views: 6,237
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 677,255

Re: Accutane and b5

Hi Bridetobe!!

Like you, I've been on Accutane several times and each time after I finished a course, the Acne came back. However, unlike you, mine would come less severe each time. I have tried B5, and it didn't do anything for me. Now, there are a lot of people here and at other boards I visit that have used B5 and have gotten tremendous results!!! So, it may work for you!! Get off the Antibiotics . They won't do you any good. You see Accutane didn't do you any good and look how powerful that stuff is!! Antiobiotics are nothing compared to Accutane. If you decide to continue with the Antibiotics , you are doing the right thing by taking probiotics at the same time.

I cleared 80% of my Acne by watching what I eat. Certain foods trigger breakouts/cysts for me, so I stay away from them. I also do bowel cleansing. Nothing major, but it's good to keep the bowels clear and clean, so that the toxins in your body are released properly. I haven't done a Liver Flush yet. Like you, I'm scared to. And why, I don't know. Again, testimonies here show that Liver Flushing can do wonders for acne. As far as washing my face, I use Dr. Bonner's soap. You can get it in the health food store or online. It is a little bit drying to my skin, but not much. But it leaves my skin feeling normal. I also use Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask occasionally to draw out impurities and for the occasional stubborn pimple, I dab on some tea tree oil. After ALL the years I've suffered with acne, I've learned one thing-keep it simple when it comes to washing your face/skin. All those years of using a whole bunch of different washes, toners, astrigents, creams, etc. just aggravated my acne. The suggestions you've gotten from others regarding cleaning your skin are great. Just keep it simple!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.092 sec, (1)