CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida cleanse worked for me

stellamae Views: 1,929
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 677,107

Candida cleanse worked for me

Hi,

I was getting cystic Acne for about a year. I saw a naturopath and he put me on a Candida cleanse. My candida level was 8 out of 10. And since the candida cleanse (which took 1-2 months)I don't get cystic Acne anymore. It has been over a year since I had any now.

Funny though, I've gone from one problem to the next.. the past 4 months I have broken out in eczema on my face. Never had it before. I just did my first Liver Flush today and passed about 60 stones. Interesting experience and I look forward to my next. Good Luck.

You may be able to get something at a health food store to test your candida levels. One method I read about in The PH Miracle is to spit into a glass of water first thing in the morning. Before eating, drinking, brushing teeth. And if your spit becomes stringy and forms legs starting from the top and reaching toward the bottom of the glass of water, you have candida. If your spit dissolves into the water and is clear, then you don't. Waiting to see this happen took about 10-20 minutes I think.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)