CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: how to liver flush??

purplepossom Views: 2,987
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 677,107

Re: how to liver flush??

Hi,

I don't have severe Acne but there are always a few inflamed pimples and whiteheads on my face. I have just completed my first Liver Flush in an attempt to clear up my skin and have been really pleased with the results! I began on Saturday and since doing the flush I've had no new pimples and the ones I did have seem to be healing up quicker than usual.

My skin is still quite greasy though, especially my forehead which is linked to the liver, so I can't wait to do the next flush in 2 weeks and hopefully see even more great results. I had really dry skin around my mouth before the flush which has also disappeared but this could be down to me cutting down on chemical-packed face washes and trying to stick to mild medicated soaps in the evening with oatmeal scrubs to sooth redness and sensitive skin, then just using water on my face in the mornings. I've also tried to stop wearing so much make-up so toxins from the flush can be released, but this is hard when you're trying to hide ugly red pimples!

I also had blackheads over my nose and chin but read a great little remedy on curezone which seems to be clearing them up too: Steam face over a bowl of hot water for 5-10 mins to open the pores then mix a little baking soda with water to form a paste and apply to blackheads. You can feel it tingling as it flushes out the dirt from the pores! Leave on for a few minutes then rinse with warm water and pat dry. Do this daily until they clear up...I've been doing it for 3 days and can really see a difference.

Oh BTW, I didn't do any of the other cleanses before or after the liver flush, even though many people say you can break out worse if you don't clean the colon afterwards because of toxins trapped in the colon that don't make it out with the liver flush. I guess everyone is affected differently but I found just taking all the Epsom Salts with the liver cleanse seemed to flush my colon out pretty well!

Sorry I went on a bit but I hope this helps! Not everyone gets the results they're after with a Liver Flush and it can take quite a few flushes to get any physical changes, so don't give up hope if the first one doesn't seem very productive. Visit the Liver Flush Forum on curezone for lots of help and support on this subject.

Hope it all goes well

Amber :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.157 sec, (2)