CureZone   Log On   Join
You probably have awful candida

MidlothianGirl Views: 3,130
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 675,502

You probably have awful candida

The reason why you will break out is because of severe colon dysbiosis. Your good bacteria have been knocked completely out, and candida and other pathogens and bacteria have taken over. About the only you can do is get off the antis for good and start building your gut flora. You should watch the sweets and fruit (and you probably crave them bigtime, because of the candida....but eat some low glycemic fruit, but only a cup a day). Do some google searches on candida.

Personally, I recommend Threelac because it will help beat the candida without going on a highly restrictive diet. It's pricey, but so much better than anything else on the market.

You really need to try to go as natural as possible with regard to skin care. You should do a parasite cleanse when you are on Threelac for a month or two. It wouldn't hurt to do a bowel cleanse, and do some liverflushing too.

For a natural antibiotic, I would recommend oregano oil (wild oregano oil from the mediterranean if possible). It kills all kinds of bacteria, viruses, etc......

Someone on this forum once said that they didn't believe that candida could cause bad breakouts; but they are wrong. If I'm breaking out some, and I get on Threelac, I will usually stop breaking out in a few days. Don't underestimate how candida and other bacteria will break you out.

Check this out:

http://www.diagnose-me.com/cond/C583962.html

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)