CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: If I had it to do over I would try this instead of acutane

Views: 2,281
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 675,159

Re: If I had it to do over I would try this instead of acutane

I have learned about a nutritional health consulting company- I have their web address if you would like it. It was started by a doctor who was treating Aids patients with nutrition- she had a flourishing practice until she closed it to go to Washington DC to fight for the DSHEA law- which protects American's rights to buy and use health supplements. She is an amazing woman!!! I am in awe of everything I have learned about her and her new company.

She has started a consulting company and they work with YOUR current doctor. They begin by testing hair samples and looking at all medications that you have been taking to determine what macro and micronutrients you are DEFICIENT in. Every medicine that is prescribed is a toxic product or would not be medicine. Every medicine causes a host of deficiencies in your body. After looking at the hair analysis the consultants will then recommend further tests- blood etc to determine what NUTRITIONAL deficiencies are present.

From there they will consult with your doctor- who then based on the tests can legally prescribe the nutritional supplements that are specifically missing, (which may include amino acids, minerals, glyconutrients etcetera) to replenish what is depleted.

Another beauty of this program is that your health insurance company is likely to pick up the tab for what is beginning to be known as green prescriptions.

I don't have any idea what the cost is that is involved for the testing and consulting yet- but acutane did not work for your first child and Antibiotics are NOT THE ANSWER- Your second child probably has a family predisposition similar to the older child. It is my opinion that you will get similar results with the second child as the first. Acutane is a major and serious poison I would not put a second child through it.

Email me if you would like me to send you the website for the doctor mentioned above.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)