CureZone   Log On   Join
Sorry! I just saw this message

MidlothianGirl Views: 3,461
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 675,125

Sorry! I just saw this message

It took about 8 flushes and serious colon cleansing PLUS heavy metal detoxing to get totally clear. Remember that candida can be a huge cause of acne, and that mercury Amalgam fillings can contribute to the candida. I got my old fillings out, and did serious flushing. On my 8th flush, when I got out a stone the size of a whole walnut shell, 2 more almost that size, and about 200 more the size of chickpeas, and about 100 more smaller than that, I had a huge breakthrough in my skin. Plus, I got a series of three colonics at that time. That seemed to really do it for me.

I started breaking out when I was 11 and didn't get and STAY totally clear until I did the above when I was 39. And I literally tried everything natural and otherwise (except for Accutane, which I just wouldn't do under any circumstances).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)