CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Acne & my life.

jamie10 Views: 2,496
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 674,968

Re: Acne & my life.

Well you MAY consider ACCUTANE. I know I have made complaints about it before but for chronic acne, it can do wonders - if you still suffer from bad acne. This may sound hypocritical (after things I have said in other posts) but, unless you are prepared for A COMPLETE change of lifestyle for your skin, then it is a consideration...

Acne though is an internal problem no question, and the best way to treat it is from it's roots. Unfortunately there is no MAGIC PILL to take. It requires things like colonics, liver flushing, better diet and some natural topical creams (ie. bentonoite clay, aloe vera). You should look at getting "The key to Health and Rejuvination" by Andreas Moritz - regarding lifestyle for the better. Also check out "Ask Shelly #2" forum (the Frequently asked questions has tons of useful info.) Also I would recommend a book called "SKIN DEEP" by Ted Grossbart. It is very good. There's tons of info about acne, but believe me this site is the best, people here are very knowledgeable and kind. Good Luck!

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Well you MAY consider ACCUTANE. I know I have made complaints about it before but for chronic acne, it can do wonders - if you still suffer from bad acne. This may sound hypocritical (after things I have said in other posts) but, unless you are prepared for A COMPLETE change of lifestyle for your skin, then it is a consideration...

Acne though is an internal problem no question, and the best way to treat it is from it's roots. Unfortunately there is no MAGIC PILL to take. It requires things like colonics, liver flushing, better diet and some natural topical creams (ie. bentonoite clay, aloe vera). You should look at getting "The key to Health and Rejuvination" by Andreas Moritz - regarding lifestyle for the better. Also check out "Ask Shelly #2" forum (the Frequently asked questions has tons of useful info.) Also I would recommend a book called "SKIN DEEP" by Ted Grossbart. It is very good. There's tons of info about acne, but believe me this site is the best, people here are very knowledgeable and kind. Good Luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.113 sec, (2)