CureZone   Log On   Join
Another success story

Views: 3,932
Published: 20 y

Another success story

Hi, I've been lurking a long time...just finished 6th flush. I did the last two one week apart, did parasite cleanse w/ 3 herbs, and have psyllium and Bentonite from Sonne's coming. My Acne is pretty much gone and I'm amazed, I had some pretty bad breakouts, blackheads, cysts, etc. and stuff that would heal and then come back in exactly the same place. I'm surprised mostly by the way my skin feels. It's not bumpy anymore or coarse, it's soft and smooth and also hydrated-more like when I was 16 and didn't have one pimple. Amazing how short of a period of time it takes for the body to heal itself once you give it what it needs, it truly is amazing! So, I know that my Acne was a result of a build up of toxins as I aged, since I didn't have any Acne as a teen at all. Actually, it started when I took some pretty hardcore meds for about 3 months back in the early 90's and it never went away. I bet it was hiding in my system all these years. I had some pinkish patches on the sides of my cheeks, too, and now they are fading and becoming more even toned. Can't wait to see what results from the bentonite! It all makes so much sense now, doesn't it, that our bodies were built to heal under the right circumstances. There are other health benefits I've derived but better skin is definitely tops. And I have spent thousands on expensive skincare products, wish I had that cash back now! It really all starts from within! I would tell anyone to throw the drugs out as soon as they possibly can and do this instead!

This is great stuff too-get rid of your doctor AND your psychiatrist!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)