CureZone   Log On   Join
I've been waiting for this day!!!

phillygirl Views: 7,621
Published: 20 y

I've been waiting for this day!!!

Hello, everyone!!! I caught on to curezone around March 2004. I have been trying to clear my Acne (large painful cysts and blackheads) which started acting up again after a three year hiatus in November of 2003. I did an 8 day master cleanse, two liver flushes, various vitamin regimens, cut out Sugar and still, my Acne seemed worse than before. Then, in late July, I lost hope and went on Antibiotics (tetracycline). Well, needless to say, it didn't help. It actually only made my face look more angry. So, after two months of Antibiotics (during which I took probiotics to lessen the damage) the dermatologist I was seeing said I should go on Accutane..."they only recommend it for serious cases". More ditraught then ever, I decided that it was time I be even more aggressive about healing myself then ever before.

In a post before me, someone asked about the effectiveness of bowel cleansing. If there were only one thing I could recommend anyone do in order to clear their skin, it is bowel cleansing that I believe has helped me the most. I would notice if I did an enema, for the next 2-3 days, my skin wouldn't break out, then it would start again slowly. So, I would just do another. At one point I did an ACV enema 4 days in a row. Basically, since September, I have done at least one enema a week. The most effective for me is an ACV enema (1.5 qts w/ 3tbl acv) followed by a coffee enema (1.5 qts w/ 3tbl coffee). I think the coffee enemas are particularly effective because they purge the liver and clean the blood taking a huge load off your other organs.

Basically what I've realized is that you have to be aggressive and persistant when it comes to healing yourself. One MC, 1 week of bowel cleansing, 2 liver flushes, isn't going to reverse years of toxic overload. And it's not going to happen overnight. Your skin probably got worse progressively and that's the way it will get better too, a little at a time.

Even before I started the enemas, I cut out dairy and noiced a huge difference in my jaw line. I guess that's what made me realize I had to get serious because I love cheese. Someone else posted about the emotional connection to acne, and I have to say I think that cannot be overstated. During the last few months I have dealt with a lot of unexpressed, repressed emotions. Also thinking about the link between Liver Flushes and clearing of acne, it's important to note that the liver stores emotions and when you flush, you are releasing old emotions. Maybe it isn't the stones so much as the emotions being released?

I also put myself on a pill regimen before I started the enemas which gave noticable improvement:
3x's/ day w/ food:
2x 1200mg EFA
1x30mg Zinc
1x100mg ALA
Digestive Enzymes
Probiotics

3x's/ day w/o food:
2x500mg Olive Leaf Extract
1x1000mg L-glutamine
1x500mg L-cysteine

So basically, I constructed a three part solution to cure my acne:
1: Yoga/meditation - dealing with stress/repressed emotions
2: Cleansing - assisting with the removal of toxins from the body
3: Supplementaion/rebuilding - making sure your body is getting what it needs in order to remove toxins and rebuild healthy tissue

So... you guys have been such a huge help to me. I know this is a long message but I just want to help someone else. I have been waiting for this day since I started on curezone and I am happy to say my Acne is 98% improved. Now, I'm off for an enema to take care of the final 2%(two little pimples on the side of my face)!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (2)