CureZone   Log On   Join
My Acne is well under control

girlUK Views: 3,720
Published: 20 y

My Acne is well under control

Just thought I'd share my experience of my 1st colonic I had last Sunday. I have to say it was well worth it. It took ages to see some gunk come out (goes to show how much water I should be drinking). I must admit, I did find it uncomfortable when some mucoid plaque was being released. I have been using Enemas, PB Shakes, and Liver Flushig prior to this (and still do), but the colonic certainly made am additional difference as I haven't come out with ANY spots and am able to sleep properly since I did it. I am pretty sure that the pro-biotics and quiting white bread also helped.
I even ate some pizza a couple of days ago, and didnt break out (of course it's always sensible to keep this to a minimum).

In sum of this experience, i admit that colonics are a good step to tackle Acne for sure. (All thanks to reading some of your messages). I used to doubt colonics, but really you have to be doing this alongside a good diet and Liver Flushes. I am also doing a parasite Cleanse (for my own peace of mind!).

Since finding Curezone, my life and views of doctors have totally changed. I have a friend suffering from acne, and I have tried to explain all of this (ie, Liver Flushing etc) but she thinks Im crazy....people don't understand, so I dont bother telling anyone! If you don't take a chance or your own initiative, and alteast try, then you'll never know.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)