CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Results of my Liver Flushing so far

MrCooties Views: 3,673
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 673,678

Re: Results of my Liver Flushing so far

Hi Zara!

Thank you for the good wishes. I did my first Liver Flush 1 month ago, a few days after finding CureZone so I definitely wasn't on any other cleanses or flushes before Liver Flush #1. Sorta jumped right in with my clothes on lol... Flush #1 was so successful that I couldn't wait the standard 2 weeks, and I ended up doing Flush #2 4 days later. Even more stones, and larger stones, on Flush #2 but they were grayish-green, not black like with Flush #1 - another great Flush! 2 weeks later Flush #3 produced only 20 very small grayish-green stones - I was a bit disappointed... but maybe I just don't have many left inside me - which is good. I'm going to wait a while before Flush #4 - don't want to overdo it.

Each time I do a Liver Flush I experiment a bit, changing doses and stuff.

I have not tried a Master-Cleanse - hope that is going well for you. Let me know how it goes!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.161 sec, (1)