CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please Help! I'm in desperate need to cure my acne!!!

aturnbull Views: 2,285
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 673,023

Re: Please Help! I'm in desperate need to cure my acne!!!

I'm no expert but am a strong believer of prevention rather than treatment. I got Acne as a teenager and have struggled with it until recently -- I'm 29 now and finally have a clear complexion. The secret for me was elliminating all refined Sugar from my diet. There's probably more to it than just that but bottom line, the world we live in is not a natural one there are so many factors. I wish that I had discovered this alternate and natural path when I was 13, good luck.

some other tips, keep your hands CLEAN and don't pick at your face unless you've REALLY sanitized your hands, etc. Not just Sugar but other refined substances seem to cause breakouts for me, white flour, etc. -- the more it looks like it came from a plant or tree, the better it is for you. If it comes in bright plastic wrapping, it's probably not going to help... natural aloe vera and witch hazel (available at most drugstores and natural groceries) really clears up breakouts for me.

best wishes-
andrew

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)