CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Part two of my message - reply to ur questions

eltonwongg Views: 3,190
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 6,719

Re: Part two of my message - reply to ur questions

Tks a lot Anuty again for kind heart. my answers as follows:

- What do you eat on a daily, regular basis?

ans:
breakfast - 400ml ceylon tea w/ evaporated milk + 1 teaspoon sugar, or sweatened condensed milk( i guess Sugar content is equivalent to 1.5 teaspoon), cake made with butter egg sugar, or buttered bread, or oakmeat. sometime fried egg ham & toast.
lunch and dinner - 100% in restaurants or neighborhood eateries. 70% of the time chinese food, 20% western food, 10% japanese food. restaurant foods here are in general cooked with too much vegetable oil, but lacking vegetable.
one fruit a day, usually orange or melon or papaya or apple or grapes
one 1000mg vitamin C tablet a day.
lately, propolis capsules, 500mg X 9 capsules a day.

- What types of drinks do you consume on a daily, regular basis?

ans: i used to drink coffee 1-2 cups a day but stopped 3 months ago, but replaced it with ceylon tea with milk. chinese tea, chinese soup, some water. And, in warm seasons, chilled Welch's grape juice; while in cold seasons, hot citron fruit honey mixed drink. i actually do not like drinking plain water.

- Do you know your allergen/irritant instigators (what brings about your flareups)?

ans: alcoholic drinks, foods contaminated with high level of pesticide, perfume, sometime pdts with fragrance.

- What types of detergents, soaps, or cleanser do you use?

ans: for the past few years i used "Pear" clear soap for body and hair. 3 months ago as my condition further deteriorated, i swtiched to Seba Med soap, or don't use at all. Neutrogena body emulsion concentrated therapeutic lotion after bath or shower. 2 days ago stopped Neutrogena and switched to extra virgin olive oil, as recommended by friend.

- Do you have pets (cats, dogs) or are you around pets/animals?

ans: started keeping 2 cats 5 years ago. eczema started to develop 1.5 years ago. i guess not related to cats.

- Symptom suppressing drugs also suppress the immune system; thus making you vulnerable to allergen/irritants, which instigate eczema flareups. Are you still on any of those medications?

ans: once in a while i would try to put on urea & fluocinolone cream or gentamycin cream on serious cratched parts, hoping to see miracle. daily, i take one Piriton tablet (contains chlorpheniramine) before bed hoping for a proper sleep.

- Antibiotics instigate eczema flareups. Have you had this type of medication recently?

ans: yes gentamycin cream, see above ans.

- Are you around toxic chemicals such as paints?

ans: don't really know. Hong Kong and Macau are the 2 mostly densely populated cities in the world. grave polution. One marked issue: i used to live in HK, but moved to Macau 10 months ago and my condition since then deteriorated fast. one possibililty is the water i used may be heavily loaded with chemicals. however, the water in HK is also known to be heavily loaded with floride and choride. i will return to HK in Jan or Feb next year, as i have just bought a home property located at a "cleaner" suburb.

- Did your occupation incorporate any type of chemical contact and was there a lot of smoking in that environment?

ans: unlikely, its also smoke free. also, i quitted my job last months due to my conidtion. i used to smoke 1 Salem a day while having doodoo, but have quitted since last month.

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)