CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Part two of my message

aunty Views: 3,393
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 6,713

Re: Part two of my message

Hello again,

First I want to establish and make it very clear to you that you are important and deserving of healed skin and a healthy life. You are not an impossible case. You can restore health to your immune system and live a life free of the suffering that has disrupted your daily living. I don't want you to give up or lose hope. The reason that your cycle of suffering has persisted is due to the fact that the core root causes (toxins/nutritional deficiencies) of your asthma and eczema have not been truly addressed. My nieces inherited a skin sensitivity that was prone to eczema flareups; thus the atopic dermatitis diagnosis. Two of them suffered with severe (total body) eczema flareups in their infancy. We didn't use the prescribed western medicine or chinese medicine to heal them; instead, we used nature's medicine (water & whole foods) and basic common sense. We attacked the eczema in these three areas, (internal, external, & foreign), to ensure success. Simply applying moisturizer to the affected skin would not have brought about the success that my family has experienced for five years now. The toxins and the vitamin/mineral deficiencies have got to be addressed as well. This is the reason for our immediate and longterm success.

In order to heal the body of disease, it is important to get a basic understanding of how the body works (nutritional needs and organ function). You don't have to have a medical degree to gain a basic understanding of the human body; therefore, don't let a lack of medical lingo or terminology deter or frighten you in your effort to heal the body of disease. Modern medicine doesn't have a cure for eczema or asthma; however, this doesn't mean that the body can't be healed of the disease. The true cure for eczema and asthma is a healthy functioning immune system. The human body is an amazingly complex, intricate, and smart machine. The human body heals itself. What you need to do is to replenish your cells and organs with the nutrients (vitamins/minerals/proteins/essential fatty acids) needed to restore your immune health; and as a result, give you back your health.

The reason I referred you to the wholehealthmd website in my earlier post was to give you a clear reference point of understanding the deficiencies that eczema and asthma signal with their symptom manifestations. In a sentence, eczema signals a need for beta carotene, zinc, quercetin, essential fatty acids (omega 3, omega 6, & GLA), vitamin C, and vitamin E. In a sentence, asthma signals a need for magnesium, quercetin, omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin B6 and vitamin C. This is the fuel for the human body that allows it to function in its healing capacity. We obtain these nutrients through water and whole foods. It would take and does take a lot of time for me to write out all of the foods that provide these nutrients; therefore, I keep making reference to the wholehealthmd website because that work (listing the foods that contain these particular nutrients) has already been done in an extensive and easy to read outline. In any of the references that I make, whether its product or website, I don't have any personal affiliation with the products or websites (no money, no personal gain). I make the references based on what I've learned, what has helped my family, and what I think may be of great help to others. The reason I love this website (curezone) is because it has allowed me the ability to be able to share my family's success story freely. Their heart is truly for healing and ending the suffering of millions of people. I'm glad that you found this site and I want to help you in your journey towards your healing. Because your suffering has been so extensive, I sense that our communication will need to be continuous in this first stage; therefore I want to welcome you to feel free to email me personally throughout this process to help you in this journey to healing.

I mentioned that we attacked the eczema skin in three areas when treating my nieces; however, I didn't define what that meant. Internal refers to restoring the immune health. Basically, this is done through good nutrition (water, whole foods) and cleansing. External refers to skin care (rehydration and restoration of the skin's moisture barrier). Foreign refers to those allergen/irritants that promote the toxic environment and produce the eczema or asthma reactions. It is so important that you address all three of these areas:

Reasons Why?
- Just treating the skin (external), doesn't address the toxic instigator and the poisonous atmosphere still remains. The result is temporary relief.

- Just addressing the internal is counter productive if the toxic instigator still remains in the environment and the immediate skin itching (external care) is not addressed. This is one of the reasons people get frustrated quickly and make claims that their trial good health habits didn't work. In actuality, its the steady influx of the toxins into the environment that frustrate the process. Addressing the internal will eventually beat out the toxins; however, because immediate relief is desired, people may tend to quit the good health habits and go back to symptom suppressing drugs for the immediate relief. Of course, abandoning the good health habits and nutrition needed for immune health is the worse thing to do in such a case. It is because I know of the extreme importance of addressing the internal health, I stress addressing the external and the foreign elements in the healing process as well.

- Just addressing the foreign (removal of the allergen/irritant), doesn't address the poor immune health and the need for nutritional refueling. In other words; it eliminates the toxic instigator, but it doesn't address the body's nutritional needs.

When all three of these elements are attacked simultaneously you get both immediate and longterm relief, along with healing of eczema skin. This has been the case with my nieces. In the longterm and because their immune health has been restored with good nutrition, some of the allergens that caused their irritation no longer bother them; due to the fact that their immune system has been able to take over the fight successfully. Once you establish your allergens, find the right skin care, and implement a diet rich in the nutritional needs necessary for good immune health, this same success can be achieved by you as well. I have no doubt. I'll help you in any way I can. I want to leave you with a few questions. You can either respond here or email me with the answers.

- What do you eat on a daily, regular basis?
- What types of drinks do you consume on a daily, regular basis?
- Do you know your allergen/irritant instigators (what brings about your flareups)?
- What types of detergents, soaps, or cleanser do you use?
- Do you have pets (cats, dogs) or are you around pets/animals?
- Symptom suppressing drugs also suppress the immune system; thus making you vulnerable to allergen/irritants, which instigate eczema flareups. Are you still on any of those medications?
- Antibiotics instigate eczema flareups. Have you had this type of medication recently?
- Are you around toxic chemicals such as paints?
- Did your occupation incorporate any type of chemical contact and was there a lot of smoking in that environment?

These questions give me a more detailed picture as to what is going on with you. They may seem to be a nuisance, but they help me to be of better help to you.

aunty

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (4)