CureZone   Log On   Join
BONESET for the flu outbreak

lad Views: 2,172
Published: 18 y

BONESET for the flu outbreak

I found this at the Colloidal Silver forum:

"There is a nasty naso-pharyngeal bug going around that drips into the lungs and can induce pneumonia. This camps out in the zone between the rear of your nose where it meets your swallower at the back of your throat and nasal spray is needed to reach it. Antibiotics don't seem to work."

It exactly describes what I and my co-workers were dropping with.

Nothing (and I tried at least a dozen things) seemed to improve it until I tried some tea from BONESET herb (named by the Indians for curing "bonebreak fever").

It lowered the pain, fever and malaise almost immediately.

I returned to work the next day where a co-worker had her head on her desk, so sick that she said her "bones hurt!" After two cups, she was up and walking around, saying that it "cured" her.

You can still expect some residual exhaustion and congestion afterwards, but at least you are functional. Google Boneset to see the recommended use and normal precautions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)