CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Low Sperm Count

437246 Views: 14,707
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 66,333

Re: Low Sperm Count

Sugar...
I am sorry to hear of your troubles. Along with your count do you know your Morphology, Vicosity, and how active your soldiers are? Being in the world of infertility for as long as I have I can tell you that anything is possiable. There are things you can do to help the process such as if you smoke (anything) quit, stop drinking alcohol as alcohol can start turning Testosterone into estrogen, Pick up a bottle of L-cystine, and L-arganine (spelling on both of those) along with a good multivitamin, and make sure that you "clean the pipes" every 3-4 days to make sure the soldiers that are coming out are in tip top shape. Did they test you against the Kruger scale or just a regular one? Kruger is very strict...best wishes to you. You can also try Pycnonogel (Spelling just look up French Marine Pine bark.) That's a great antioxident and has been recommeneded by a reproductive endocrinologist to help...not sure how though. Best wishes to you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)