CureZone   Log On   Join
Coconut oil healed my dog's interdigital furunculosis!

Views: 3,814
Published: 19 y

Coconut oil healed my dog's interdigital furunculosis!

My dog (a Rhodesian Ridgeback) has had furunculosis for years. Every autumn/winter when the weather made the ground wet and muddy from rain and snow he's had really bad furunculosis and has had to eat Antibiotics a couple of times each year.

It's better for a while but a week or two after medication is stopped the problem is back. I felt horrible subjecting him to constant doses of Antibiotics like that.

I was reading up on bio virgin coconut oil to learn more on its effect on Candida. I learnt that it had a good antibacterial effect and that even animals benefited from this oil. So I started giving my dog bio virgin coconut oil a couple of months ago and it only took about a week before the blisters started fading and in about two weeks he was completely healed. So far the furunculosis hasen't returned despite heavy raining and lots of mud and wet grounds.

I've been giving him a large spoonful everyday. He loves it : )

Hope this can be of help to some other dog with furunculosis out there!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.093 sec, (1)