CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Loads of whiteheads after using virgin coconut oil

downfall100 Views: 74,619
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 662,905

Re: Loads of whiteheads after using virgin coconut oil

Hi,

Yeah I'm getting the whiteheads meanly around my mouth/chin area. There's like 10 really small whiteheads below each side of my mouth.

As for my rosacea, no it got worse, just like my Acne has, which is why I'm not convinced that getting all these whiteheads is a sign of detox, because a doubt me going more red on my face is a sign of detox, but who knows.

Anyway, ive only been using the coconut oil since wednesday and didnt use it yesturday (Friday) because all the whiteheads and redness I couldn't alow my face to get any worse so I'm just recovering for now. But i will use it again soon, as i keep hearing how VCO helps those with rosacea. But I'm still taking 3 tablespoons internally which is the recommended amount.

I am amazed though on all the whiteheads that have errupted though after using the coconut oil, its certainly done something. I'll keep updating my progress

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)