CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Loads of whiteheads after using virgin coconut oil

becca_beee Views: 74,972
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 662,892

Re: Loads of whiteheads after using virgin coconut oil

Your skin is detoxing itself. I went through this, too. The good news is it won’t last forever and when it’s over you will have beautiful skin. I didn’t have acne; I had millia (sp). Small very hard (almost like a cyst) white heads that worked their way to the surface of my skin and then b/c my pores are so fine they’d just hung out there for months unless I extracted them with a lancet (making big boo boos on my face). You could see the millia and feel them with your finger. The older I got (I’m 46) the bigger they got and more numerous. I had they in my eyelashes, on the side of my nose, in the delicate skin under my eyes, across my cheek bones. My Mom is the same way, I started her on VCO too, I’ll have to ask if her’s are better. I don’t have them anymore, just a few residual ones that have yet to leave. I also had regular blackheads that would make knots. I could drain by squeezing ( I was desperate), but they would fill right back up after a couple of months. I don’t get those anymore either. When I do have a regular eruption it hardly amounts to anything, just a small reddish bump and it’s gone by the next day. I rub VCO on the spot several times during the day and it takes care of it for me. My skin is so smooth and soft now and not just on my face. I had brown blotches on my face, probably from too much sun mixed with bad oils. I read they oxidize with sun exposure causing the skin mottling. The mottling is dramatically fading and I’ve heard other women say the same thing on another forum. It’s definitely the VCO, b/c I still love being outside. Hope this helps, stay with it you’ll be happy you did.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)